- You are a civil engineer in construction.
- You have experience with the performance of complex calculations, and in general feel comfortable with structures, geotechnics, and actions of nature and stability calculations. You possess good knowledge of international codes and standards.
- You are interested in different techniques of civil works construction and their relevance for design processes.
- You have an eye for and an interest in technical detail.
- You will have to be technically outstanding in this respect.
- You have 10 to 15 years of experience in civil engineering design.
- You possess excellent human and in particular communication skills, allowing you to discuss the technical detail with other technicians and non-technicians alike. You are able to proactively listen to clients and translate their needs into clear technical work packages.
- Your commercial capabilities will allow you to actively participate in the business development of the domains to be developed, based on your technical capabilities.
- An excellent level of English is the first requirement. Spanish language knowledge is a plus.
- A wealth of expertise and involvement in a variety of projects leading to contacts with partners around the world
- High quality ongoing training both internally and externally
- Be part of a strategically developing entity of a company
- A salary package with a number of extra-legal benefits in line with your role
- Our main offices are located downtown Brussels with easy access by public transport
- Flexibility with respect to the working location